Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Church of Almighty God | Judgment Has Begun in God’s Family

continue 
Judgment Has Begun in God’s Family

     Afterward, I actively participated in gatherings and I eagerly read God’s words. One day, I read the following passage: “I decide the destination of each person not on the basis of age, seniority, amount of suffering, and least of all, the degree to which they invite pity, but according to whether they possess the truth. There is no other choice but this. You must realize that all those who do not follow the will of God will be punished. This is an immutable fact. Therefore, all those who are punished are so punished for the righteousness of God and as retribution for their numerous evil acts” (“You Ought to Do Enough Good Deeds to Prepare for Your Destination” in The Word Appears in the Flesh).
I will have no sense of pity for those of you who suffer for many years and work hard with nothing to show for it. On the contrary, I treat those who have not met My demands with punishment, not rewards, still less any sympathy. … I do not care how meritorious your hard work is, how impressive your qualifications, how closely you follow Me, how renowned you are, or how improved your attitude; so long as you have not done what I have demanded, you will never be able to win My praise. … for I cannot bring My enemies and people reeking of evil on the model of Satan into My kingdom, into the next age” (“Transgressions Will Take Man to Hell” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). God’s words helped me understand that God is fair to each and every person. God does not determine someone’s final destination based on their external spending. Instead, it is based on whether someone has the truth and whether they comply with God’s way. God is indeed very righteous! Only God Himself can reveal such a righteous disposition. After reading Almighty God’s words, I associated those words with something that Jesus once said: “Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven” (Mat 7:21). Before, I believed that those who toiled and worked for the Lord and those who paid a big price and suffered a lot, when the Lord returns to do His work of judgment, God would definitely treat them leniently. Now, I learned that this was completely my own notion and imagination. It is an erroneous way of accepting it and it basically is not in accordance with God’s intentions. Today, Almighty God has opened up His own work, His disposition and His intentions to us. This was when I understand the inner meaning of what Jesus said. This is truly God’s blessing!

    What made me even happier was, after I accepted Almighty God’s work for a period of time, I could see that God’s words of judgment and chastisement were indeed able to resolve my problem of committing sins. In the past, Jesus taught us that we must be tolerant and patient to others, however, I was unable to put this into practice. After reading Almighty God’s words and accepting God’s judgment and chastisement, I recognized that the reason I was unable to put these things into practice was because I was being controlled by my arrogant and conceited satanic nature. I realized that I was full of hubris, my gaze was always fixated on others and I always looked down upon others. Through God’s words of judgment and chastisement, I came to realize the truth of how I was corrupted by Satan. In fact, I was no different from anybody else. We were all crooked, treacherous, selfish, despicable and only out for profit. We had every kind of corrupt disposition. I was also someone who had been corrupted deeply by Satan and I had no humanity and rationality. The more I received God’s judgment, the more I could see that I was impoverished, pathetic and insignificant, and the more I saw that God was pure, holy, great and supreme. I no longer wanted to be so egotistical and look down upon others. When I interacted with those around me, I was able to treat them properly. In this way, I was not relying on practicing external self-control and patience. Instead, from my heart, I had more understanding, tolerance and forgiveness for others. I understand that actually, everybody is living within satanic corrupt disposition. We are all victims. It is Satan who has corrupted us. At the same time, I was a little more grateful toward God. It is Almighty God’s work of judgment that has brought us to the path of changing our disposition and the opportunity of attaining cleansing and salvation!

The Church of Almighty God,Eastern Lightning,God’s judgment
Judgment Has Begun in God’s Family

     Through experiencing Almighty God’s judgment and chastisement work, I can see that God’s work of saving man is very practical! In the past, when I believed in the Lord, I sought to become holy but I did not have a path. My sins became more and more serious. Aside from praying to the Lord and asking the Lord for forgiveness, in terms of our essence of committing sins, we were the same as those who do not believe in God. God has incarnated to do His work of judgment in order to resolve our essence of committing sins. This is the work that Jesus wants to do when He returns in the last days. It completely fulfills the prophecies in the Bible involving the Son of man doing the work of judgment in the last days. Even though it has not been a long time since I had accepted God’s work of the last days, however, through reading God’s words and experiencing God’s work, I feel that when I accept God’s words of judgment and chastisement, reflect upon myself based on God’s words, seek to understand God and put God’s words into practice, I am able to attain a change in my disposition. Seeking to the very end in this manner, one can definitely attain cleansing and salvation and be allowed by God to enter God’s kingdom. At this moment, it is as if I can already see the beautiful sight of life in the kingdom.

Thank God! May all the glory belong to Almighty God!

No comments:

Post a Comment